Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cape blazer


You don't need to be a super hero to have a cape. We can be heroes, me and you! Cape style blazers are always very funky. They are so in nowadays for Fall/Winter 2015. This was a very comfortable outfit for work, the whole day at the store. It feels like Im in pyjamas with with a cutting edge to it. As always Im inspired by Lady Gaga with her quirky sleeves and I admire the fact that she is not everybody with the way she dresses on stage.

My Cape blazer is from mds collections that was only SGD$ 38. MDS is my favorite local clothing line in Singapore.
The sleeveless collar leopard shirt is from TOPSHOP that was on sale for only S$ 19.90.
My gladiator sandals are from Jeffrey Campbell for only SGD$ 120.

Stay tuned for more fall/winter trends

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment